The vented pressure transducer is designed to provide accurate measurements of water levels in standpipes and Casagrande piezometers.
It incorporates a vented pressure transducer for automatic compensation of barometric changes.
The transducer can be read with a portable readout , or for remote data management and alerting, an OMNIAlog datalogger.
• Monitoring water levels in reservoirs
• Monitoring ground water tables
• Monitoring dewatering operations
• Monitoring landslide remediation
• Automatic compensation for barometric changes
• High accuracy and reliability
• Robust 4-20mA signal
• Hermetically sealed