Piezo-resistive piezometers, also called semiconductor piezometers or strain gauge piezometers, are very accurate pressure transducers suitable for high frequency readings and short term applications.
Their robust 4-20mA output signals are easy to read and automate and suitable for long-distance transmissions.
They can be connected to seismic dataloggers for monitoring rapid changes in pore-water pressure such as those produced by earthquakes.
• Pore pressure in deep excavations
• Dynamic pore pressure monitoring
• Dewatering activities
• Hydraulic gradients in natural or cut slope
• High accuracy and stability
• Compatible with most readout/logger in the market
• Built-in thermistor (on request)
• Capable of reading negative pressures