Center for Monitoring of impact of infrastructures on environment, Bucharest - Romania
UTCB – Universitatea Tehnica Constructii din Bucuresti
Under EU financing, a Center for monitoring of impact of infrastructure on environment has been created within Technical University of Bucharest.
The project was developed though an International Tender which was awarded to SISGEO. The aim was to provide Technical University with comprehensive list of geotechnical equipment, in order to allow University specialist to deal with different existing and upcoming monitoring projects in Romania.
Besides the supply, one week training on utilization of different kind of instruments was performed at University facilities.
The Client has been also provided with one year licence of WMS Software for data management.
After completion of the project, a Conference was organized in Bucharest in order to inform Romanian geotechnical community about new potentiality of Bucharest Technical University.
- Tuberías inclinométricas
- Sistema inclinómetrico digital con tecnología MEMS (DISCONTINUED)
- Extensómetro incremental T-REX
- Extensómetros DEX y extensó-inclinómetros DEX-S
- Celdas de carga eléctricas para anclajes
- Celdas de carga hidráulica para anclaje
- Celdas de presión hidráulica
- Extensómetros de cuerda vibrante
- Datalogger OMNIAlog
- Piezometros de cuerda vibrante
- Celdas de carga electro-hidráulicas
- D-CLINÓMETRO – clinómetros digitales con tecnología MEMS
- Mini OMNIAlog datalogger
- Piezo-Resistive piezometers