Forrestfield Airport Link
Salini Impregilo - NRW Joint Venture (SI-NRW)
“The $1.86 billion Forrestfield-Airport Link is jointly funded by the Australian and Western Australian governments and will deliver a new rail service to the eastern suburbs of Perth – with three new stations at Belmont, Airport Central and Forrestfield.
The rail link will connect with the existing Midland line near Bayswater Station and will run to Forrestfield through underground tunnels, to ensure minimal impact on the existing land and road network.
This landmark transport project will:
• Increase public transport options for the eastern suburbs and foothills area.
• Improve access between the city and Perth Airport.
• Drive development in the area to benefit current and future residents.
Early in 2016, the major contract for the Forrestfield-Airport Link project was awarded to Salini Impregilo - NRW Joint Venture (SI-NRW). This contract will see SI-NRW design and build 8km of rail tunnels and three new train stations, and maintain the infrastructure of some items for a 10-year period, once the project is complete in 2020.”
The FGLS Joint Venture (Field Monitoring Services Australia – Geomotion Australia – Land Surveys) is providing a complete monitoring solution to the lead contractors SI-NRW JV.
Sisgeo Group supply and supervise to the installation of all the geotechnical and structural instrumentation, including data loggers (OMNIAlog and miniOMNIAlog) to FGLS JV.
- Tuberías inclinométricas
- MPBX - Extensómetros de varilla
- Tuberías inclinométricas autoalineables (DISCONTINUED)
- Sistema inclinómetrico digital con tecnología MEMS (DISCONTINUED)
- Cables eléctricos
- Extensómetros fijos
- Datalogger OMNIAlog
- Piezometros de cuerda vibrante
- Fisurómetros y medidores de juntas
- Datalogger New Leonardo (DISCONTINUED)
- D-CLINÓMETRO – clinómetros digitales con tecnología MEMS
- Extensómetros de cuerda vibrante para soldar
- Mini OMNIAlog datalogger
- Transducotres de nivel de agua