Mujib Dam, Jordan
Jordan Valley Authority
- Project Name: Mujib Dam
- Purpose of the project: Irrigation and Water Supply
- Project location: Madaba Region
- Hashemite: Kingdom of Jordan
- Client: Jordan Valley Authority (JVA)
- Contractor:Aegek-Hydrogradnja J.V.
- Dam Type: RCC with earthfill abutments (clay core)
- Height above foundation: 62 m
- Crest level: 199 m a.s.l.
- Crest length: 750 m
- Capacity of the Reservoir: 35 million cubic meter
- Volume of the concrete: 800.000 cubic meter (RCC dam)
- Foundation soil: Bitominous Lime Stone
- End of construction: May 2004