Ulu Jelai Hydroelectric Project, Malaysia
The Project will involve the construction of an accumulation reservoir (Susu Reservoir) with two main water intakes, Telom Intake and Lemoi Intake, located upstream of Susu reservoir.
The main part of the project is the construction of the Susu dam on the Bertram River, more than 80 m high and entirely built using the advanced technology of RCC (roller compacted concrete) with a total volume of about 750,000 m3. The Project reservoir has an elevation of 535 meters. The high elevation differential between the reservoir and powerhouse contributes to the high net head power generation, allowing high power output with a small reservoir size.
In addition, the project involves the construction of an underground plant, which will house two Francis turbines with a power output of 191 MW each and the construction of approximately 26 Km of hydraulic tunnels, of which approximately 15 Km excavated with Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM) and the remaining with the traditional method. The installed power of the system is 382 MW.
The main objective of the Project is to generate electricity based on a clean, renewable energy source and contribute to the sustainable development of Malaysia
Courtesy of Sisgeo Asia Pacific Co., Ltd. (www.sisgeoasia.com)
- Tuberías inclinométricas
- Extensómetros de cuerda vibrante
- Celdas de presión de tierra
- Celdas de presión hidráulica
- Extensómetros miniaturizados multipunto MEXID
- MPBX - Extensómetros de varilla
- Inclinómetros Fijos MEMS
- Extensómetros DEX y extensó-inclinómetros DEX-S
- Datalogger OMNIAlog
- Piezometros de cuerda vibrante
- Fisurómetros y medidores de juntas
- D-CLINÓMETRO – clinómetros digitales con tecnología MEMS