- Piezometri (10)
- Inclinometri e pendoli (33)
- Sistema monitoraggio binari RDS (8)
- Pendoli (2)
- Assestimetri (14)
- Celle di pressione (7)
- Celle di carico (6)
- Estensimetri (6)
- Fessurimetri e misuratori di giunti (3)
- Barrette estensimetriche e termometri (4)
- Centraline e unità di acquisizione (60)
- Cavi, accessori e software (3)
FAQ#094 - Which are the available powering modes for SISGEO digital sensors?
All SISGEO digital gauges can be settled in two different powering mode:
- ALWAYS ON: all digital sensors switched on together. Faster solution, but high power consumption. The system will take about 1 second to read each gauge.
- TIMED: the sensors are powered and switched-on one by one. Reading of the chain take more time than "always on", but the power consumption is lower. In this case the system will take about 3 seconds to read each gauge.
The STANDARD powering mode is ALWAYS ON, so unless otherwise requested by the Customer, the sensors are settled as default in ALWAYS ON.