Warsaw Metro Project - Line 2
AGP METROPOLSKA Consortium
The 6.5 km east-west route links Rondo Daszyńskiego and Dworzec Wileński includes seven stations and an 870 m tunnel under the Wisła River.
The civil works began late in 2010 and became operative in March 2015.
In 2016 the works for the extension toward east and west of the second line started, estimated schedule of works is 36 months The excavation is performed by TBM machines. Monitoring of tunnel, surface and adjacent building is carried on.
- Tubo inclinometrico tipo Ribbed
- Sistema inclinometrico digitale (FUORI PRODUZIONE)
- Inclinometri fissi da foro
- MPBX - Estensimetro multibase da foro
- OMNIAlog Datalogger
- Celle di carico elettriche per tiranti
- Barrette estensimetriche a corda vibrante
- Tiltmetro Portatile TILLI
- Piezometri a corda vibrante
- Fessurimetri elettrici e a corda vibrante
- Clinometri o tiltmetri digitali