- Piezometers (10)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (33)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (8)
- Pendulums (2)
- Settlement Gauges (14)
- Pressure cells (7)
- Load Cells (6)
- Extensometers (6)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (3)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (4)
- Readout units and dataloggers (60)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (3)
FAQ#027 - Which type of damping fluid is recommended for filling the pendulum tanks?
We recommend to use the following mineral oil with selected viscosity:
SAE 50-90 for direct pendulums
SAE-10 for inverted pendulums.