- Piezometers (10)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (31)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (8)
- Pendulums (2)
- Settlement Gauges (14)
- Pressure cells (7)
- Load Cells (6)
- Extensometers (5)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (3)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (4)
- Readout units and dataloggers (57)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (3)
The OMNIAlog logger for FLX-Rail has a fairly high power consumption due to the router.
If OMNIAlog is set to send data through the router after each acquisition (so every 5 minutes) it needs to be powered from the network (e.g. 220Vac)
If OMNIAlog is set to send data through the router once a day, it can be powered by solar or grid power.