- Piezometers (10)
- Inclinometers and Tiltmeters (33)
- RDS Railway Deformation System (8)
- Pendulums (2)
- Settlement Gauges (14)
- Pressure cells (7)
- Load Cells (6)
- Extensometers (6)
- Crackmeters and Jointmeters (3)
- Strain Gauges and Thermometers (4)
- Readout units and dataloggers (60)
- Cables, Accessories and Software (3)
FAQ#094 - Which are the available powering modes for SISGEO digital sensors?
All SISGEO digital gauges can be settled in two different powering mode:
- ALWAYS ON: all digital sensors switched on together. Faster solution, but high power consumption. The system will take about 1 second to read each gauge.
- TIMED: the sensors are powered and switched-on one by one. Reading of the chain take more time than "always on", but the power consumption is lower. In this case the system will take about 3 seconds to read each gauge.
The STANDARD powering mode is ALWAYS ON, so unless otherwise requested by the Customer, the sensors are settled as default in ALWAYS ON.