Piezo-resistive titanium piezometers are designed to operate in corrosive environments, such as salt water, tailings, and landfills.
Resistance to corrosion is provided by a titanium body, ceramic diaphragm, polyethelene or ceramic filter, and acid-resistant signal cable.
The robust 4-20mA output is compatible with most readouts (as CRD-400) and data loggers and is suitable for dynamic readings.
• Monitoring pore-water pressure under landfills
• Monitoring where brackish water or salt water is present
• Monitoring nuclear waste repositories
• Monitoring pore pressures in tailings
• Corrosion-proof up to pH=1
• High accuracy and stability
• Compatible with most readouts and data loggers
• Built-in thermistor (on request)
• Suitable for dynamic measurements