Wala Dam, Jordan
AEGEK - HIDROGRADNJA
| Country: Giordania | Location: Wala | Start: 2000 | End: 2003
- Project Name: Wala Dam
- Purpose of the project: Irrigation and Water Supply
- Project location: Madaba Region
- Hashemite: Kingdom of Jordan
- Client: Jordan Valley Authority (JVA)
- Contractor:Aegek-Hydrogradnja J.V.
- Dam Type:RCC with earthfill abutments (clay core)
- Height above foundation: 42 m
- Crest level: 524 m a.s.l.
- Crest length: 265 m
- Capacity of the Reservoir: 9.2 million cubic meter
- Foundation soil: Bitominous Lime Stone
- End of construction: January 2004