The removable pressure transducer is designed to measure pore-water pressure through a special Casagrande filter tip.
This unique design is especially suitable for long-term monitoring since it allows the instrument to be withdrawn for calibration checks.
The removable pressure transducer can be supplied with either vibrating wire or piezo-resistive technology.
• Long term monitoring
• Suitable in lightning-prone areas (since it can be replaced)
• Dams and fill embankments
• Measurement of ground pore pressure
• Natural or cut slope sites
• Removable for further calibration and check
• Cable length does not affect reading
• Built-in surge protection and temperature sensor (vibrating wire only)
• If removed, Casagrande piezometer continue to works with manual water level indicator